Dragoncrest Cliffs some flowers only bloom for the moon
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
All Welcome 
It is early the next morning when Furi stirs. Her legs are tired and her mind fuzzy, temporarily forgetting where she is. The air smells strongly of salt and the ocean and wet and her fur feels weighed down by the humidity. She does not understand this is why but she knows she isn’t too fond of it. The sound of the water in the distance, however, is relatively calming that when she looks around and realizes @Eske is not nearby, she doesn’t immediately jump into a panic. Many mornings while out on their mission, she often woke up without the woman there, but usually another—one of the other three—was nearby to keep an eye on her. This time, however, there is no one.

Furi untangles her legs and she realizes how tired and stiff they are. Even if she is not one hundred percent comfortable in her new home, she is able to feel a bit more relaxed than anxious. She has little to worry about, even without the trust she once had in Teaghlaigh, and she slowly stands to all fours. She takes a moment to stretch, yawning wide with a small click of her teeth, and begins to move in a random direction to further explore the redwoods. It does not take long to find @Étoille's scent and she sticks to it until she hunts him down.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
some flowers only bloom for the moon - by Mallaidh - September 24, 2017, 06:24 PM
RE: some flowers only bloom for the moon - by Étoille - September 24, 2017, 06:35 PM
RE: some flowers only bloom for the moon - by Mallaidh - September 24, 2017, 08:29 PM
RE: some flowers only bloom for the moon - by Étoille - September 24, 2017, 10:23 PM
RE: some flowers only bloom for the moon - by Mallaidh - September 25, 2017, 09:35 AM
RE: some flowers only bloom for the moon - by Étoille - September 25, 2017, 10:14 AM
RE: some flowers only bloom for the moon - by Mallaidh - September 25, 2017, 05:05 PM
RE: some flowers only bloom for the moon - by Étoille - September 25, 2017, 06:12 PM
RE: some flowers only bloom for the moon - by Mallaidh - September 30, 2017, 06:29 AM
RE: some flowers only bloom for the moon - by Étoille - September 30, 2017, 10:25 AM