Blackfeather Woods But if you were my little girl
Listen up Maggots!
118 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Instead of bringing her body together to hide her lack of form and mass, she stood prouder when she noticed the male's copper eyes trail over her body. There was a lot to see, she found, and though not all was positive, she couldn't say the same thing about the other. He was a white blob in the middle of the dark forest, just like mother. Strange how she had never desired such light colors for herself - the rivers her sister and she carried not being that big of a deal when it came to the bigger picture. They were creatures of the shadows.

The man was honest, it seemed, and she decided to be so as well. She usually didn't lie, but getting what you wanted simply couldn't be obtained with simple truths. She nodded, agreeing quietly. Alright, let's play two truths and one lie. She smirked, deciding to go easy on him. I am Koume Azura Melonii. My favorite colour is sunset orange. I went missing not so long ago, only to deceive wolves who cared about my well-being to return here with not much more than some flesh and bones.
Messages In This Thread
But if you were my little girl - by Koume - October 03, 2017, 01:29 PM
RE: But if you were my little girl - by Kove - October 04, 2017, 01:52 AM
RE: But if you were my little girl - by Koume - October 19, 2017, 07:15 AM
RE: But if you were my little girl - by Kove - November 01, 2017, 11:52 PM
RE: But if you were my little girl - by Koume - November 03, 2017, 05:44 PM
RE: But if you were my little girl - by Kove - November 30, 2017, 03:56 AM