Stone Circle Treasure
30 Posts
Ooc — tweety bird
Some sibling time? @Burr

Rowana's paws shuffled loudly through the leaves as she pranced through the forest alight with fall colors. Her pelage was stark in constrast to the vibrant crimson and orange colors surounding her. The young fae's face lit up with joy as she spotted the end of a stick spearing up from a bed of leaves. Her teeth quickly sunk around her new treasure as she started to tug it out backwards. Her small hindlegs trembled with the effort to pull it out, but with a snap it came loose. Suddenly she found herself on her rump - a stick three times longer than her body hanging from her maw.

With what resembled a grin, as hard as that may be with a stick in her mouth, she pulled herself up to her paws and started to tug the branch homewards. Birds fluttered into the air when she passed - scared off by the amount of noise created by the young female. Drool started to escape where her mouth could not close, but she focused on the task at hand. The stick would be the perfect thing to boast to her remaining brother about.

The stick lolled from her muzzle - a third of it dragging along the ground behind her. Every root and rut jostled her prize as she painstakingly brought it towards the den. Concentration furrowed her brow, her bright eyes focused on the location of their den. She felt herself begin to tire, but she resolved that she would nap right after she made sure her new toy got back to the den safely.
"And some days I think I'd feel better if I tried harder
Most days I know it's not true"
Messages In This Thread
Treasure - by Rowana - October 06, 2017, 10:10 AM
RE: Treasure - by Burr - October 11, 2017, 10:09 AM
RE: Treasure - by Rowana - October 20, 2017, 08:54 AM
RE: Treasure - by Burr - October 24, 2017, 03:23 PM
RE: Treasure - by Rowana - October 26, 2017, 09:57 AM
RE: Treasure - by Burr - November 01, 2017, 01:06 PM