Blackfeather Woods If this is to end in fire
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
All Welcome 
@Vaati I figured I'd have her trespass so you'd have a reason to take her prisoner. To anyone else reading, me and Vaati had a plot going where Awinita would be taken as a hostage and then escape with Cassiopeia's help. You're all more then welcome to pop in, but i'd prefer it to just be Vaati.

It was more than the fact that she was sometimes simple minded that lead her to stray carelessly over the borders. The bloody,gore strewn borders. She had been chasing a piece of prey and the critter had bounded without hesitation over the nasty,reeking borderlines and into the territory. Awinita was already on it's heels and if she had hesitated she would have lost her meal, so she leapt over a particularly large chunk of rotting gore and chased the animal into the territory. She had only gone maybe twenty or thirty feet in when she killed it, the death shriek of the prey alerting probably every wolf within a mile that she was there. Grabbing it by the scruff she lifted it up and quickly attempted to run back over the borders to safety, where she would retreat until it was like she was never there.

It wasn't something the submissive mute by choice would normally do, she respected boundaries and packs it was just.....she was so hungry. The weather had been cold and all the prey had slowly started nesting in their dens, leaving hunting to be rather poor for the graceful and dainty female. She hadn't caught anything to eat in days, and at the sight of the rabbit she had sprung forward into the chase with not a moment to think.
Messages In This Thread
If this is to end in fire - by Awinita - October 07, 2017, 03:30 PM
RE: If this is to end in fire - by Miraak - October 10, 2017, 11:43 AM
RE: If this is to end in fire - by Awinita - October 10, 2017, 05:50 PM