Moonspear you can drive your knife through my chest now
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Rannoch wasn't a fan of where their conversation was heading. As Lyra pressed on the intimate details of his and Liffey's relationship, Rannoch grew uncomfortable. "She means everything to me," he replied as his ears hastily fell upon his head. The manner in which she approached him with made him feel defensive, despite him being oblivious to the motives behind the questions she asked.

"She's ... perfect for me," couldn't Lyra see that? "She's kind, smart, funny..." he trailed then, fixing the pack's medic with a look of uncertainty. "Why, Lyra? What's wrong?" 
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Lyra - October 10, 2017, 10:49 AM
RE: you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Lyra - November 03, 2017, 10:24 AM
RE: you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Lyra - November 11, 2017, 10:38 AM
RE: you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Rannoch’s Ghost - November 13, 2017, 11:32 AM
RE: you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Lyra - November 14, 2017, 11:37 AM