Redhawk Caldera i’ll digest you one kiss at a time
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
This is backdated to the morning after the thur/finley thread (also thur/towhee and thur/children). I’m pretty sure I tagged everyone. Please let me know if I missed someone! This will be a short thread but please cameo.

They had one more night together and as much as she wanted to be curled up next to @Wildfire’s side, she let @Artaax and @Blixen instead. Thuringwethil remained at the entrance where she can see them, blocking the way in (or out) until she needed to move. If it’s the closet she can be before they go, she’ll take it, and look forward to when she gets to home.

When morning comes, she does take a few minutes to herself to spend with her mate, even if she is unresponsive. The woman nudges her cheek and whines a little, trying to encourage her awake before she goes and when it still proves fruitless, she resigns and ultimately slips from the den, searching for @Hux and giving him a few words of warning encouragement. He is to take care of Wildfire’s needs and the Redhawk wolves while he stays here. She may prefer a different wolf to stay but she can not afford any of the others in the party.

As the sun brightens the crisp fall morning, she finds @Dio, @Portia, and @Étoillee not too far from where they are and then @Eljay not too far off. A soft woof in his direction is all she gives him to round up before she readdresses the group.

”As you know, Wildfire will be staying behind and Hux will too. It is not wise to try and take her back when she is like this. I don’t like it but it is the best thing for all of us,” she says, glancing back. It pains her to go, afraid she’ll wake the moment they step too far to return. Come on...

As she gets approval they are ready, she turns, and lifts her nose to call for @Finley and @Elwood to say they final goodbye.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Antumbra - October 11, 2017, 06:24 AM
RE: i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Eljay - October 11, 2017, 09:01 AM
RE: i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Étoille - October 11, 2017, 09:57 AM
RE: i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Blixen - October 11, 2017, 10:29 AM
RE: i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Elwood - October 11, 2017, 12:06 PM
RE: i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Dio - October 11, 2017, 03:51 PM
RE: i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Antumbra - October 12, 2017, 06:07 AM
RE: i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Portia - October 13, 2017, 09:19 AM
RE: i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Artaax - October 13, 2017, 05:59 PM
RE: i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Blixen - October 13, 2017, 08:37 PM
RE: i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Finley - October 14, 2017, 08:44 AM
RE: i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Eljay - October 18, 2017, 06:01 AM
RE: i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Elwood - October 19, 2017, 12:13 PM
RE: i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Antumbra - October 30, 2017, 09:35 AM
RE: i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Dio - November 05, 2017, 11:51 PM
RE: i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Finley - November 06, 2017, 07:40 PM
RE: i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Antumbra - November 13, 2017, 10:45 AM