Wapun Meadow i'm just as fragile as you
gone girl
87 Posts
Ooc —
With Winter's chill fast approaching, the recuperated Sesi had left the pack she had run with for a time. They had healed her, as best as they could, and all Sesi could think of now was returning to her family. What was left of it, anyway. Sesi wondered if she would be able to recognize them, but felt in her heart that she would. Though their last encounter had certainly not been the greatest, Sesi had been taught that family was all one really had in this life. The Apaata had been scolded on how she had taken it for granted, and oh, she believed it! When the pack had learned of her still-living siblings, they had encouraged her to take her leave. Only when she had been in a stable mindset did she agree. 

There is no Shadow King, she told herself with a ritualistic regularity. It was a nightly thing. When the shadows came and Sesi was alone, she found herself trying her best to sleep—but what little sleep she did gain was not a good one. 

By the time Sesi arrived to the Meadow she was exhausted. It was with much exasperation that Sesi realized she was lost. It had been too long since she had been around here; she could not even remember the name of the place she had lived last!
Messages In This Thread
i'm just as fragile as you - by Sesi - October 19, 2017, 06:05 AM
RE: i'm just as fragile as you - by Talion - October 19, 2017, 09:45 AM
RE: i'm just as fragile as you - by Sesi - October 19, 2017, 05:07 PM
RE: i'm just as fragile as you - by Talion - October 20, 2017, 01:49 AM
RE: i'm just as fragile as you - by Sesi - October 21, 2017, 12:16 PM
RE: i'm just as fragile as you - by Talion - October 30, 2017, 07:25 AM
RE: i'm just as fragile as you - by Sesi - October 30, 2017, 07:11 PM
RE: i'm just as fragile as you - by Talion - November 10, 2017, 05:46 AM