Redhawk Caldera Caribbean blue
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
She opened her mouth to apologize for the inevitable snail's pace but before Wildfire could speak, Phox posed an unexpected question. She noticed that he didn't refer to them as "mom" and "dad," which was curious, although it made sense as she considered it. He hadn't ever known them... hence why he was asking her about them now. Surely other Redhawks had told him about the legendary Peregrine and Fox throughout his life, though she had no qualms heaping her own take onto the pile.

Giving him an indulgent if careworn smile as they slowly moved toward the lake shore, she said, "Yes, I was very close to them up until I left the pack. Even after that, I came by and visited as often as I could. That's why... anyway," Wildfire said, deciding not to revisit recent horrors just now, "they were both great. They weren't perfect—they both had awful tempers sometimes and could be very odd—but they were wonderful wolves. They lived for their children." Her chestnut eyes flashed fondly, though they flickered when she remembered they'd also, in a way, died for their children. "I'm sorry you never got to meet them. Is there anything specific you'd like to know?"
Messages In This Thread
Caribbean blue - by Wildfire - October 19, 2017, 08:48 AM
RE: Caribbean blue - by Phox - October 20, 2017, 09:42 AM
RE: Caribbean blue - by Wildfire - October 20, 2017, 10:02 AM
RE: Caribbean blue - by Phox - November 02, 2017, 03:02 PM
RE: Caribbean blue - by Wildfire - November 03, 2017, 05:34 PM
RE: Caribbean blue - by Phox - November 03, 2017, 09:18 PM
RE: Caribbean blue - by Wildfire - November 04, 2017, 09:33 PM
RE: Caribbean blue - by Phox - November 17, 2017, 02:31 PM