Blackfeather Woods wake me up; i wanna feel the sun
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
He listens intently, hanging on to her every word. Their leader is Hydra, and he assumes, the one who had given him the scar. The other two work as the enforcement of her decisions, and when they move, they move together. These are things he gathers simply by connecting the dots, branching out into a web of knowledge he has obtained by asking the right questions and formulating the right assumptions. But he knows there is more to know, and he leans in further, hoping that Cassiopeia's memory serves her well.

However, his query takes a morbid turn as the girl reveals something quite damning about his enemies. "Drowning you?" Vaati instantly stands, the bone dropping to the ground with an audible thud. He does not know much about these girls, but he knows they are no better than him. Vaati is not bad, he simply never claimed to be good. He does what he has to do. These girls, however, well, they did not have to attack him. They did so on their own volition, which he found to be more concerning than anything. If what Cassiopeia was telling him was true and they were not above torturing children, he doesn't understand why they would seek to punish him for ending the life of a fully-grown enemy.
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
Messages In This Thread
wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Cassiopeia - October 21, 2017, 07:10 PM
RE: wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Vaati - October 28, 2017, 12:51 PM
RE: wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Cassiopeia - October 28, 2017, 01:34 PM
RE: wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Vaati - October 28, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Cassiopeia - October 28, 2017, 06:28 PM
RE: wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Vaati - October 28, 2017, 10:32 PM
RE: wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Cassiopeia - October 28, 2017, 11:04 PM
RE: wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Vaati - November 08, 2017, 12:00 AM