Wapun Meadow i can be your china doll, if you wanna see me fall
take me back to the night we met
48 Posts
Ooc — mini
<3<3

Again, she fell silent, letting the last bits of her voice fade into nothing as she made room for her mysterious companion to go on. And he did. Aurelia smiled. It was not the first time she was found singing to the sky, but it was the first time that she was joined in song. She gave a purr-like chuff in delight as he sang about the sun melting into the night's embrace.
Though she could not see him, nor she would leave her spot to search for him she wanted him to stay. 
Oh to stay a bit longer even after the sun did drown and the moon did come.

He adressed the moon now, and Aurelia being a passionate, almost fevershly obssessive lover, of all celestial bodies of the sky could not help but smile. It was true she loved the sunset more than say, sunrise, but she loved the night as well. It was after all during this period that the banshee was more active, she was a nocturnal creature.

"sink, sink, sink my dear sun in the pink of the skies and say goodnight" she sang taking her duet partner's silence as her cue to go on, "and oh moon, how have i missed you," she paused, her chin lifting to the sky as she directed her serenade now to the shy night emblem that still hid behind the clouds, "is it too soon to say, dear moon, that i love you?" she sang, her heart pouring out in every note, "'cause i do, i do, oh moon you know i do!"
i had all and then most of you,
some and now none of you

aurelia's mood and behavior can be influenced by her astrologic beliefs, to know what the fuck is going through her mind check her profile

Messages In This Thread
RE: i can be your china doll, if you wanna see me fall - by Aurelia - November 04, 2017, 06:02 PM