Horizon Ridge I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way
248 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
[size=medium]

It was late morning, just before the sun reached its peak in the sky. Julooke was meandering around after a morning of hunting, exploring the pack's territory. She was familiarizing herself with the scents and the layout of the land. She was particularly interested in meeting her pack mates, especially Thistle Cloud, but the she-wolf had thus far evaded her. She knew asking to begin training before the pups was born was out of the question, but introducing herself and her intentions wasn't. Julooke wanted to be healer, and Thistle Cloud was the only one here who could help her.

Julooke roamed around the base of rocks that bordered the forest. She had learned creatures liked to find little crevices to hide in, and if they were big enough, Julooke could get to them easily. While she had already caught fresh meat for the pack, it was still good to know where to find future meals. In addition, it was also a good location for a den. Julooke and Verrine hadn't spoke yet about their sleeping arrangements, but Julooke hoped he would want to shack up find a den with her.

With her mind on Verrine and her nose to the ground, Julooke was unaware of other wolves that might have been in the vicinity. She felt safe here, and therefore let her guard down just a little.

[/size]
Messages In This Thread
I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way - by Julooke - May 22, 2014, 08:10 PM