Redhawk Caldera All my life I’ve been burdened by the dreams
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Colt dismissed her apology, and any argument that rose up in her disappeared before it even reached her throat. She was tired of fighting over what had happened. Hell, she was just tired of fighting with him period. Too many years had gone by and Fin had grown too old and too wise (lolrite) to keep the emotion up anymore. It was time to let it go. Maybe not all of the guilt, but enough of it to be able to move forward now with her former partner in crime.

A smile slowly slid across her muzzle and she gave a nod, saying without words that she had missed him as well. She held the look for a moment before it became too much for her and she shook her head and gave him a wry, smirking frown. "See, we were so close just there and you had to go and ruin by calling me that awful name," Fin chided him, rolling her eyes. "That's still some real bullshit that you get an awesome as fuck name like Colt and I get stuck with Frog. Mom and Dad definitely liked you better."

And with that, the tension was lifted, and they were back.

Messages In This Thread
All my life I’ve been burdened by the dreams - by Colt RIP - November 06, 2017, 09:41 AM
RE: All my life I’ve been burdened by the dreams - by Finley - January 06, 2018, 06:04 PM