Whitefish River With each sunrise brings a new adventure
22 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Aditya's kind words caused a smile to form across the loner's maw and Flint's unkept tail gave another gentle sway behind him as he offered a thankful nod in response, his stump and good ear arching forward as the male went on to ask if he was staying and what his plans were. And then it came to him, what were his plans? Flint paused, his expression becoming all the more thoughtful as he mulled over Aditya's questions, both of which (just like his family at home) he hadn't thought about. The young hybrid hadn't really thought his adventure through properly, had he? The wanderer felt comfortable within the stranger's presence and Aditya seemed a nice enough guy, so as his left ear lay back against his head, his lips parted – allowing his gruff voice to sound as he gradually replied to his new found friend, ”If I'm honest, I haven't really considered a plan.” Flint said blankly, ”I just kinda set off..” He stopped before adding, ”..and I doubt I'll be going back.” The young male finished with a long sigh, blue eyes trailing to look at the ground as he peered to his mud covered paws.

After a moment, though keeping his eyes to the floor, Flint spoke once more, but quietly, ”There's no place for me at home any more.” He said as he gave a nonchalant shrug, though deep down it really did bothered him, but as he noticed his sudden change of mood, the brute straightened himself and smiled, ”But that doesn't matter 'cause I'm here now.” Flint stated, giving an enthusiastic sway of his tail as he shifted his paws on the spot.
Sorry for sucky tired post x<
Messages In This Thread
With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Flint - November 12, 2017, 06:16 PM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Moor - November 15, 2017, 10:01 PM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Aditya - November 16, 2017, 02:02 PM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Flint - November 16, 2017, 05:44 PM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Moor - November 16, 2017, 11:42 PM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Aditya - November 16, 2017, 11:52 PM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Flint - November 22, 2017, 06:30 PM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Aditya - November 26, 2017, 10:16 PM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Flint - November 29, 2017, 07:37 AM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Aditya - November 29, 2017, 09:47 PM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Flint - December 05, 2017, 06:12 PM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Aditya - December 09, 2017, 11:41 AM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Flint - December 10, 2017, 04:35 PM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Aditya - December 11, 2017, 03:02 PM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Flint - December 22, 2017, 04:58 PM