Blackfeather Woods I'm sitting in a railway station, got a ticket for a destination
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
She had not told him much about the pack. She was always afraid of telling those men she had grown to love — for fear of chasing them away with the blackness of her pack's collective souls, of her soul. But Kjalarr had come willingly, not once, but twice. She had nothing to hide from him at this point, especially not if he was to keep following him around. That is my brother's title, Brother. What did that word even mean to her anymore? Her brothers were only her brothers in blood. She had known that long ago, but had not realized it until now. In his place is his future mate Astrid. Though, if she continues her absence, I'm sure Vaati will take control, The words are said matteroffactly, but the expression in her eye is tight, hating and fearing for the future ahead of them all.

A memory suddenly came to her, followed by another stinging headache. She winces at it this time, a low hiss sliding out from between her teeth. Her muscles seize as if in a spasm, but are locked there for a long moment. In her brief paralysis she feels her stomach swell, but the vomiting does not come. When it is over, she returns to normalcy slowly, her muscles relaxing with each throb of her descending heartbeat. Qogralbar...
Messages In This Thread