Dragoncrest Cliffs thelma and louise drove off a cliff... so be careful
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Furi tries not to roll her eyes. She really does. Rules. Everyone had rules. She knows that. But this is the process, right? Rose comes to the borders, talks a little bit, and then they let her in. There’s nothing wrong with her. She’s relatively healthy for a young longer right before winter. Furi had been emaciated when Eske came across her a few months ago and look at her now! She opens her mouth to say something, to fight back, but she’s cut off when Blixen turns away from her and begins to talk to Rose. It’s insincere and she’s probably only doing it to placate her. She considers lifting her nose and calling for Eske and Dio but she holds back, hoping the girl will have enough charm for Blixen.

Forcing her eyes off Blixen, she looks apologetically at Rose but she hasn’t backed down, either, nor run off. She knows she would have run if it had been her on the other end. Because that’s what she does.  She twists her lips and feels a weight fall off her now that most of the attention isn’t on her anymore. After Rose elaborates a little more than what she’d told Furi, she glances up with a bit of a smile, hoping it would be enough to sway Blixen at all.

i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: thelma and louise drove off a cliff... so be careful - by Mallaidh - November 21, 2017, 09:11 PM