Moonspear how far i'll go
180 Posts
Ooc — Kat
All Welcome 
Galaxy had been spending most nights up here at what she thought of as the tippy-top of the mountain. She had found a tilted ledge where she could sprawl and gaze up at the stars for hours. The heavens could easily capture her attention for that long. There was another part of the view that enchanted her lately too: the distant sea. Especially on moonlit nights, she could see the foamy whitecaps ebbing and flowing along the silver sands. Sometimes, the water was so calm that the night sky reflected on its surface like a mirror image, so that the distant horizon was a seamless black ocean of stars. Those were her favorite nights.

Tonight, the moon was in its waxing crescent phase. She peered up at the swelling sliver, which bathed her face in a faint glow. Her breath unfurled before her in a silvery mist as her eyes tracked across the dark sky, now searching for Polaris. Eventually, her gaze dropped in the direction of the sea. The night wasn't bright enough to see it, though if she strained her ears, Galaxy swore she could hear the soft susurrus of the distant surf.

Could I get her properly titled? Oh, yeah, Ax is back! :)
Messages In This Thread
how far i'll go - by Galaxy - November 22, 2017, 12:39 PM
RE: how far i'll go - by Hydra - November 22, 2017, 12:47 PM
RE: how far i'll go - by Galaxy - November 22, 2017, 01:12 PM
RE: how far i'll go - by Hydra - November 22, 2017, 01:27 PM
RE: how far i'll go - by Galaxy - November 22, 2017, 02:28 PM
RE: how far i'll go - by Hydra - November 29, 2017, 03:23 PM
RE: how far i'll go - by Galaxy - December 02, 2017, 01:25 PM
RE: how far i'll go - by Hydra - December 05, 2017, 11:39 AM
RE: how far i'll go - by Galaxy - December 05, 2017, 01:04 PM