Redhawk Caldera Once again I must part
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Private 
@Elwood @Finley, please excuse the mild pp of Seb finding them xD Let me know if anything needs changing. Also, @Andalusia feel free to pop in or say she was with Seb already.

Sebastian felt bad for leaving, again. It hadn't been the first time. But with his children all dispersed some to unknown locations made him feel stuck in one place. He couldn't pretend that he was fully alright. His wife abandoning him, his children lost for so long. Ivy was still missing. His head wasn't in a pack life. Plus he wanted to learn and see the rest of Teekon. He wouldn't be alone Andalusia was coming with him.

Sebastian carried a big fish in his maw while looking for the alpha pair. He felt extremely guilty after their hospitality. He usually knew the locations of his good friend Elwood so it wasn't that hard to find him. Sebastian greeted him with a nod and placed the big catch before Elwood's feet. He then stepped back looking extremely guilty. "I am leaving, again," he spoke then, forcing it off his tongue.

"I don't deserve your hospitality. But, I can't stay. I am stuck. My children are everywhere and nowhere. My mind isn't in focus and I don't feel like socializing as you might have noticed. I need a break. I'm so sorry, Elwood. But I am not alright and I feel this is the best option...," he rambled slightly, as he did when he was nervous. "I won't be going all by myself though. Andalusia will be going with me, and my sister, she is waiting outside of the borders to travel with us all over Teekon. I'm sorry."
Messages In This Thread
Once again I must part - by Sebastian - November 23, 2017, 05:00 AM
RE: Once again I must part - by Finley - November 24, 2017, 09:54 AM
RE: Once again I must part - by Andalusia - November 27, 2017, 02:42 PM
RE: Once again I must part - by Elwood - November 27, 2017, 08:53 PM
RE: Once again I must part - by Sebastian - November 29, 2017, 09:35 AM
RE: Once again I must part - by Finley - November 30, 2017, 06:04 PM
RE: Once again I must part - by Elwood - December 13, 2017, 01:04 PM
RE: Once again I must part - by Sebastian - December 17, 2017, 03:29 PM
RE: Once again I must part - by Finley - December 19, 2017, 08:22 PM
RE: Once again I must part - by Elwood - December 27, 2017, 10:07 PM
RE: Once again I must part - by Sebastian - December 29, 2017, 12:16 PM