Kintla Flatlands The voices inside my head, I hate them.
"Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction."
485 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Code:
@Mordecai

Kaname was having an argument with Kaname. More precisely, he was having an argument with Itzal, his conscious that never failed to berate him. The assassin was used to voices in his head; they've been there ever since his first kill. But this voice was absolutely annoying. It was the 'good' part of him manifested in one voice that always told him to do the "right" thing to do.

You need to stop aggravating the others in your pack. You creep them out and make them uncomfortable. There is no reason to do that. Itzal hissed.

They should shut up and deal with it. Kaname was sprawled lazily in the tall grass of the plains. He was irritated by Itzal. At least the other voices were entertaining, not like this clucking mother hen.

If you want them to like you, then you will stop acting like a creep!!

"If you would stop talking in my head all the time I would not act so weird!" he snapped, half rising. His eyes stared at nothing, imagining the voice in front of him. "Your voice bothers me! They can tell that I am different because they can almost see the voice talking to me in my eyes!" he growled, his hackles slightly raised. He didn't care if anyone heard him yell. He needed to have this voice expelled from his head, or at least that he confronts the voice once and for all.
Messages In This Thread
The voices inside my head, I hate them. - by Kaname - May 23, 2014, 09:09 PM