Kintla Flatlands The voices inside my head, I hate them.
"Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction."
485 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
The dark wolf blanked out for a second, thinking back on that time not too long ago that Itzal recalled. Had his scent been one of those he followed? And what happened to that scent? He should have made it to the source unless the scent disappeared on him. Normally he didn't lose a trail like that...Was it this wolf's scent? He blinked again, only half registering the wolf's remarks. So he had known some of his packmates. Kaname wondered who else he had met besides his leader. The half-ugly Erika? The brutish Sitri? The witch doctor Lecter? The toxicologist Tyrande?

"Have any of them given you trouble?" he asked, snorting softly in amusement as he imagined one of his packmates chasing the loner off before he got the chance to introduce himself. Silvertip wolves were not the friendly sort, be them on the pack's territory or on neutral grounds. Kaname was one of them, but he was more subtlely threatening than aggressively so.
Messages In This Thread
The voices inside my head, I hate them. - by Kaname - May 23, 2014, 09:09 PM
RE: The voices inside my head, I hate them. - by Kaname - June 04, 2014, 09:19 PM