Kintla Flatlands The voices inside my head, I hate them.
"Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction."
485 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
"Yes. That is our alpha's rule: to chase off any wolf close to pack territory." To be honest, he quite liked this loner. But, if he did see him near the mountain, he would be forced to chase him off. He feared and respected Jinx, and he did not want to be on her list of people to hate. "But if you were interested in calling any one from the pack, you would have to call for them, near our buffer zone." The buffer zone was a short distance into some of the outlying lands that was unofficially property of Silvertip Mountain. Kaname wanted to propose to just incorporate the zones into the territory, since he had some trouble with an intruder unaware he was on unofficial pack land, but he never got the chance to speak to Jinx.
Messages In This Thread
The voices inside my head, I hate them. - by Kaname - May 23, 2014, 09:09 PM
RE: The voices inside my head, I hate them. - by Kaname - June 07, 2014, 03:13 PM