Kintla Flatlands The voices inside my head, I hate them.
"Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction."
485 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Sorry for the wait, I have finals coming up next week.

His tail twitched softly, sensing the end of a conversation. He was pleased that it happened however, since it quieted Itzal for a moment. But as all wolves must die, all conversations have to end. Part of him thought that the wolf was interested in joining Silvertip Mountain. He was obviously a wanderer, but he had interacted with his pack before. Maybe he was interested.

Kaname was about to dip his head and wish him farewell as the wolf trotted away to find prey when he stopped and turned back. Unless you want to join me? he said. The ice eyed assasssin paused and thought for a moment before answering. "Sure." he could certainly help the wolf for once, and when they did catch prey he would leave it all to him to eat, the loner needed it more than he. He trotted over to join him, chuckling to himself as he remembered something suddenly. "My name is Kaname by the way."
Messages In This Thread
The voices inside my head, I hate them. - by Kaname - May 23, 2014, 09:09 PM
RE: The voices inside my head, I hate them. - by Kaname - June 10, 2014, 07:54 PM