Dragoncrest Cliffs honey, the kids uploaded my brain to this roomba
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
All Welcome 
She ends up putting the grouse in the cache later, finding herself unable to eat it. She also puts all her effort into avoiding @Blixen, and puts no effort into finding Rose. She pretty much avoids everybody. It’s difficult not to think the rest of the pack feels the same way about her, they see her as just an outsider—at least those specific to Drageda—and she doesn’t even have Étoille to turn to to try and cheer her up. Her only other friends are part of this pack by blood. 

The night goes by without a lot of sleep. The next morning is cold but, the ground is hard but the plant life isn’t frozen so it’s not unbearable. She’d found a cluster of trees that have long since fallen, criss-cross one another. She’s able to find a nook that makes it easy to hide from the wind. It wakes her up like a whistle overhead and she backs up between two trees coming together to form an “X.” It doesn’t block out the cold that well and she can’t get too warm. She wouldn’t admit it, but she misses sleeping in Hougeda. 

With a frustrated sigh, she picks herself up and gets moving. She doesn’t know where she’s going at first so she just moves, hoping to warm up quicker. The wind puts a heavy damper on the rest the day and her thick fur rustles this way and that every time it changes direction. She crosses a rabbit later in the day, able to quickly take it down—to her surprise, but perhaps she’s improving—and begins to carry it south. The scent of @Rose catches her attention, despite the smell of blood in her nose, and she makes an attempt to find her.

i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
honey, the kids uploaded my brain to this roomba - by Mallaidh - November 25, 2017, 10:30 AM