Felltree Marsh Across the Sea of the Dead
2 Posts
Ooc — Rook
Tikaan moved back and forth at the edge of the marsh, it shouldn't have been this difficult to find someplace to spend the night it wasn't as if he were trying to find a long term den or anything. Unfortunately the ground was still soggy for quite a distance, but Tikaan finally found a dry area that looked promising, a tree had toppled over but was still connected at the trunk and made a natural lean-to with thick marsh weeds and cattails on either side. It wasn't the cleaniest place to sleep, he had to crawl on his stomach to get between the trunk and a small mound of squishy marsh earth but he was certainly glad that he found it and wasn't about to complain with the night getting on.

Just as Tikaan was getting ready to turn in for what was left of the night the wind carried a soft sound to Tikaan's ears. The wolf's ears swiveled as he turned his head toward the source of the noise, it had been soft but on a night like this all sounds carried pretty far. Across a stretch of brackish marsh water stood another wolf, details were hard to make out at this distance and in this light but it was a light to dark coat and possibly female? Tikaan barked once to acknowledge the wolf as he moved closer to better talk with the strange wolf, this was the first time he'd been to the area it was a very good idea to make friends. "Hello! My name's Tikaan, I'm new to the area, I'm not getting close to pack lands am I?", he hadn't smelled any boundaries but he knew that packs sometimes sent out scouts to roam the area and bring back information and wanted to make sure he wasn't getting too close to a pack.
Messages In This Thread
Across the Sea of the Dead - by Tikaan - November 25, 2017, 01:39 PM
RE: Across the Sea of the Dead - by Ocracoke - November 26, 2017, 08:43 AM
RE: Across the Sea of the Dead - by Tikaan - November 27, 2017, 10:24 PM
RE: Across the Sea of the Dead - by Ocracoke - November 30, 2017, 07:59 AM