Sleepy Fox Hollow walk down the road and I'm alone again
170 Posts
Ooc — JB

The girls reunited spontaneously and Rheia could not help but feel vivified because of it; all of her fears seemed to evaporate once Sif was with her again and together she felt as if things would only improve. Sif led her to this home of her's, and once there they'd visited with a pale girl that Rheia was curious about. She did not have the language yet to question Sif about this new face, but the thoughts swam in her mind. The two of them hunted together and then split the reward with the pale girl - Hella, Sif had explained - and Rheia felt glad to have a sister who was so dependable. That is what she saw here: sisterhood. It was something Rheia sorely missed from her old mountain home. 

When Rheia was led to a hollowed out den - still smelling vaguely of the musk of fox - the girl was a bit nervous. Was this another opportunity to hunt? She had put so much effort in to their previous venture that the poor thing was worn out. She had been so eager to run free and to prove herself to her new sister, and now they were lingering around likely to start another try -- but then Sif explained and Rheia couldn't help but feel relief. 

I -- I like, she confirmed with a wry smile, a shy nod. To alleviate some of her own worries and to prove she did support Sif, and this home, and that she did really like it, Rheia ducked her head in the opening and investigated a little bit. She could squeeze her shoulders through the gap but did not want to get wedged in so she was quick, and came out with a dusting of soil across her body which gave the fur a warm tone - the smile still in place.

Then suddenly, she lurched towards Sif and ducked low with her shoulders, her tail fanning at the air in mimicry of her sister's but with much more vigor; it crested her back sometimes and the tempo shifted the dirt from her back.We hunt, we play now? Or maybe that last one - that love one - but Rheia had never been taught that word before, so she didn't ask for that.

Messages In This Thread
walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - November 30, 2017, 10:45 PM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Spooky Camilla - December 01, 2017, 12:21 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 01, 2017, 12:37 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 01, 2017, 02:49 PM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 01, 2017, 10:32 PM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 01:43 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 02:20 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 02:51 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 03:18 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 03:47 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 04, 2017, 02:46 PM