Sleepy Fox Hollow walk down the road and I'm alone again
170 Posts
Ooc — JB

Rheia opened her mouth to answer the first question but swiftly shut it again, eager to learn of this ocean and to confirm if it was the same amazing thing that her tutors fortold. Sif struggled for a moment for a word adequate, but then when she answered it was with enthusiasm and conviction. Rheia repeated, Ho-ly, a few times in a deliberate manner, enunciating so that she could get it right: Hellig, ocean. There were many things to learn in this moment and it was entirely likely Rheia's mind would tie them all together; no doubt holy would become synonymous with everything her true sister's had taught her.

As for Sif's statement about sisters, Sisters is blood, yes, but also.. No. Not all the time. She looked a bit sheepish as she stumbled over this concept, and then paused for a long while to think, and rested against Sif. Rheia now wished she had paid more attention to her language lessons versus all the stories she had loved so much - but alas, there was time still to learn, and she was eager to absorb as much as she could. It would be a struggle for a bit longer but one day she'd master every obstacle thrown her way. My sisters say okeanós - ocean - brings sisters, and if okeanós is ho-ly then sisters too, hmm? If Sif from okeanós, and Rheia from okeanós... We are adelfí -- sisters, same.

Although Rheia felt she was struggling she did hope that something clicked, that something made sense. But in the end she gave in to the struggle and quieted, wondering what Sif would glean from her attempt to explain.

Messages In This Thread
walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - November 30, 2017, 10:45 PM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 01, 2017, 12:37 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 01, 2017, 02:49 PM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 01, 2017, 10:32 PM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 01:43 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 02:20 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Spooky Camilla - December 02, 2017, 02:38 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 02:51 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 03:18 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 03:47 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 04, 2017, 02:46 PM