Sleepy Fox Hollow walk down the road and I'm alone again
170 Posts
Ooc — JB

When she assented Rheia felt only goodness and mirth; she knew somehow that Sif was her sister even if they weren't tied by blood and to have her accept it made Rheia feel as if she had accomplished something great. That she may be settling in and putting down roots (a small one, easily withering if not tended, but roots all the same!). The younger wolf began to preen at Rheia's scruff then and she let her, content with the minstrations and more or less buzzing with positive energy.

There was a small lull in this energy when Sif asked some questions, mostly because she was oblivious to the meanings of these complicated words.

Girl-fren? she almost whispered, her face scrunching with concern mixed with concentration. If it had to do with girls then it was probably alright, and rather than appear utterly stupid she just nodded and said, Gir-fren ok. What is wardruna? Big word - good word -- but, Rheia fixed her big doe eyes on her companion and then shrugged her shoulders, not realizing it was the name of a person.

Messages In This Thread
walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - November 30, 2017, 10:45 PM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 01, 2017, 12:37 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 01, 2017, 02:49 PM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 01, 2017, 10:32 PM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 01:43 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 02:20 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 02:51 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Spooky Camilla - December 02, 2017, 03:00 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 03:18 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 03:47 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 04, 2017, 02:46 PM