Sleepy Fox Hollow walk down the road and I'm alone again
170 Posts
Ooc — JB

Rheia listened but playfully draped a foreleg over Sif's as she spoke and at the mention of Hella, made a little harumph noise as if she didn't need the explanation (even though she very much did). On the topic of Wardruna however, the girl's ears twitched at the mention of boy anything - she hadn't met this person yet and hadn't understood, but now she was suddenly surprised and put-off.

She answered the first question swiftly as if to get it out of the way, Yes sister, Hella sister too, all sisters, all family. But brofvur..? Wardruna? Is... is not girl? That much was clear and the murmurings of the young woman merely continued to quiet down, until she was shyly laying her chin on her reaching foreleg and burrowing her nose against Sif's fur. Through the fur she mentioned, Rheia... no can say. Sisters say no boys.

It sounded like she lacked the experience (which she did) but there was no way for Rheia to explain the intricacies of relationships within Labrynth or within Nereides society, especially one so deep upon the mainland as her old mountain home. It was there that she learned all that she knew, but there hadn't been a strong male presence. The tribe had suffered through hardship even before her arrival among them, and thus they had needed very few men. Does Sif... Sif and Hella, um... Like boy? There was a deeper question here but no way to speak it, so Rheia resigned herself to the fact she would sound like a teenage girl eager for gossip.

Messages In This Thread
walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - November 30, 2017, 10:45 PM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 01, 2017, 12:37 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 01, 2017, 02:49 PM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 01, 2017, 10:32 PM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 01:43 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 02:20 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 02:51 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 03:18 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Spooky Camilla - December 02, 2017, 03:32 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 03:47 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 04, 2017, 02:46 PM