Blackfeather Woods a wolf hunts a mouse. the reason will make you cry
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris
He snapped his muzzle upward and flung the mouse into the air, catching it square in his jaws again and giving it a few quick crunches before dropping it between his paws. There was a restless quivering in his muscles. He was interested in this new wolf but he was also enthralled by the mouse, and still wary that it might be taken from him. The young boy was not entirely sure what to do with himself, but for the time being he managed to remain in place even if he fidgeted a bit.

"I might be Euron." He answered. "I might be Jyggalag." He had two names, or rather one name with two parts, even if the first and shortest was used more commonly — a fact he shared with the gray male. "Mostly I am being Euron."

For a moment his eyes and attention were stolen by the mouse. The blood and broken body still as captivating as it had been the first time he looked upon it. He poked it with a paw, and returned the question as he looked back up. "Who might you be?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: a wolf hunts a mouse. the reason will make you cry - by Euron - December 21, 2017, 06:45 PM