Blacktail Deer Plateau If plan A doesn't work, the alphabet has 25 more letters
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Another shy one, Grayday thought, unaware that he might seem intimidating to others. He knew, certainly, that he could be scary when he needed to be, but not that his appearance alone might cause others discomfort - he was still getting used to the looks he got when others realized he was missing an eye.

But the woman spoke up and offered a short introduction. It was not much, but her skills certainly put her in Grayday's good favor. "We can always use hunters," said Grayday, not commenting on her other skills. He hoped that Dawn would take to babysitting when his next litter was born, so that she might get used to it and have him some grandchildren already, and Grayday - as a rule - wished that his wolves would spend less time travelling far away from home. But that didn't mean he thought nothing of Aviana's other skills.

"Well - with an endorsement like that, I suppose I'll have to take you," he joked, moving forward to sniff over Aviana's submissive form. She smelled healthy and strong, though he hoped she'd put on some weight before winter really set in. "Welcome to Morningside."
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
RE: If plan A doesn't work, the alphabet has 25 more letters - by Grayday Sr. - December 09, 2017, 08:55 PM