Haunted Wood Finding Her Tracks
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
Vaati's airy, cynical laugh sounds out, striking the tone of the conversation perfectly. "If only your leaders thought like you." What his chuckle lacks humour makes up for in true venom. Charon and his daughters had no business meddling in what had occurred between himself and the grayscaled man. It was not their business, plain and simple. A coward, Rannoch was, to hide behind the forces of women and their snippy threats, to hurt to face his attacker like a man. If vengeance was what the man wanted, perhaps he better come get it himself -- or so Vaati believes. However, the matter of Moonspear as a whole was a different subject, a force Vaati had grown to lack patience for thereof.  

Perhaps, they could find some common ground in their general disdain for Moonspear.

The corner of his lip upturns, forming a crooked smile along his features. "If I may be so bold, perhaps you would find yourself more content elsewhere. I have no reason to mark you as one of them -- as one of my enemies -- perhaps we could do better as allies, hm?" He closes some distance between them, prowling forward as the intensity of his offer increases. "You are not their associate, but you could be mine."
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
Messages In This Thread
Finding Her Tracks - by Rouge - December 12, 2017, 03:49 PM
RE: Finding Her Tracks - by Vaati - December 13, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: Finding Her Tracks - by Rouge - December 13, 2017, 06:27 PM
RE: Finding Her Tracks - by Vaati - December 17, 2017, 04:39 PM
RE: Finding Her Tracks - by Rouge - December 18, 2017, 05:45 PM
RE: Finding Her Tracks - by Vaati - January 12, 2018, 05:29 PM
RE: Finding Her Tracks - by Rouge - January 22, 2018, 12:34 AM