Dragoncrest Cliffs there's literally zero proof tuesday exists
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Furi frowns when Arrille tells her that Seri hasn’t come to visit him. Her brows knit together and she glances away, confused. Maybe they hadn’t been as good of friends as she suspected for him to bring her to the borders too and her interaction with the girl has been minimal (resistant in Teaghlaigh, brief in Drageda) and she still has questions for the pale girl. She hasn’t figured out how to try and get that information without exposing herself and risking what she has in Drageda (she’s already on shaky ground). 

“If I see her, I’ll tell her to come see you,” she explains. Maybe Seri doesn’t realize he’s still here, but stuck on the borders. “Where is she from?” she asks, ears flicking back on her head and glancing back in his direction.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Mallaidh - December 14, 2017, 09:01 PM
RE: there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Arrille - December 14, 2017, 10:00 PM
RE: there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Arrille - December 16, 2017, 11:46 PM
RE: there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Arrille - December 17, 2017, 09:50 PM
RE: there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Mallaidh - December 19, 2017, 08:01 PM
RE: there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Arrille - December 19, 2017, 08:14 PM
RE: there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Arrille - December 27, 2017, 04:43 PM