Dragoncrest Cliffs there's literally zero proof tuesday exists
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Before she turns to go, Arrille presses again. She tightens her jaws as her pale green eyes trail in his direction, half-listening as he rambles on something she doesn’t know anything about. His obliviousness is apparent just as much as her frustration. “You got me in trouble,” she says through gritted teeth, unable to really holding it back. It isn’t even the entire truth but Heda doesn’t have to approach her and tell her she’s done wrong. “You show up with someone else and you didn’t even try to act like you wanted to be here.” It’s a surprise Heda let him stay at all, even if on the outskirts. She'd taken a gamble with him, well before she knew the consequences. Rose, at least, took some initiative.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Mallaidh - December 14, 2017, 09:01 PM
RE: there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Arrille - December 14, 2017, 10:00 PM
RE: there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Arrille - December 16, 2017, 11:46 PM
RE: there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Arrille - December 17, 2017, 09:50 PM
RE: there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Arrille - December 19, 2017, 08:14 PM
RE: there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Arrille - December 27, 2017, 04:43 PM
RE: there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Mallaidh - January 07, 2018, 05:06 PM