Dragoncrest Cliffs dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
The fox is long gone but not her company. After a moment, another wolf shows up and offers a greeting. She’s seen him before but only with the other wolves of Drageda but never one on one. He’d been gone for several weeks, if she remembered correctly, and she has already settled with the wolves she’s known since she first got here. He isn’t one of them.

Furi doesn’t turn him away, but she still takes a few more seconds to catch her breath. She does offer him a smile in the meantime but it is only a beat later that Portia shows up. The girl smiles at her, wags her tail, and turns a little to greet her. She’s had minimal interaction with the healer but she helped with the fleas, at least and she is eternally grateful.

“Hey,” she says, still a little winded, but hopefully they won’t notice her grand failure at hunting today.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Mallaidh - December 14, 2017, 09:09 PM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Eljay - December 15, 2017, 05:53 AM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Portia - December 16, 2017, 12:41 PM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Mallaidh - December 17, 2017, 07:43 PM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Eljay - December 19, 2017, 04:48 AM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Portia - December 30, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Eljay - January 08, 2018, 04:42 AM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Portia - January 31, 2018, 05:50 PM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Mallaidh - February 03, 2018, 06:27 PM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Eljay - February 05, 2018, 05:39 AM