Ankyra Sound you were swept ashore like bottles holding prayers
you are never gonna be saved by kicking roses
109 Posts
Ooc —
WHY DIDNT YOU SMACK ME i didn't see you respond! one more from you to wrap it up and archive?

he twitched a gooey smirk at his brother's denial of his urinary afflictions. "don't hafa'be an expert to know goo the color of a crows foot isn't the sign of a healthy manhood." he cackled, flinching away from dervish of the sand lobbed his way as his brother huffily distributed more of himself -- probably ruining the day of some poor crab buried in the sand.

strutting to the inkclad boy, Lycaon leapt over his head onto the boulder and cocked a leg, letting his own perfectly healthy stream trickle the way gravity willed it... approximately atop Ingram's head. feigning surprise, Lyc lurched into a defensively playful pose, slapping his paws against the stromatolite -- his tail swishing tauntingly slow. he made a tsking noise. "well how are ya gonna attract the ladies now? talk about a catfish. smell me, get you. woof."
[Image: lieslpixel.gif]
run in here come get yall juice
Messages In This Thread
RE: you were swept ashore like bottles holding prayers - by Lycaon - January 20, 2018, 05:21 AM