Blackfeather Woods buns! there's so much love and magic in rapture, hearts will be captured!
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris
"I am wondering..." Euron took a deep breath and held it as his silver and indigo eyes searched his brother's face. Moments later he released it all at once, in a big sigh akin to a balloon deflating. "I am not knowing what I am wondering." He screwed his eyes shut and hum-grumbled as he touched his sore temple again. He had not found an answer on Ramsay's face so he looked around the glen as if there might be one there somewhere. There was not exactly, but it did give him a starting point.

"I was not here." He started. "I was... somewhere else." Euron bit his lip and his ears fanned backwards as he started to feel a bit stupid, especially since his recollection was fragmented at best and his understanding extremely minimal. "I woke up here but I feel like I did not sleep and I am sure I was not here anyway!" Toward the end his voice rose in frustration, but he cast his brother an apologetic look after wincing from another throb. "Sorries... maybe... maybe I just dream."

Euron slumped in defeat and looked at the ground.