Wapun Meadow there's more to me then death / disaster
a crime so old
as the sky and bone
55 Posts
Ooc —
since we have a more up-to-date thread ongoing i just edited an conclusion on this one and archived it. :-)

a shudder slithers down cyron’s spine as the pressing warmth of his parents engulf him and though he does desire to return home, he also is content to simply lay there and soak in the body warmth they offer him. and sleep. sleep does not come easy to escapees on the run. besides being little time for it, it seemed impractical when any noise behind him could easily be a blackfeather wolf. cyron tells himself that if they cared enough to look for him, if he truly meant that much to them that they would have set off after him by now. perhaps it is true, or perhaps they are more preoccupied with more pressing concerns then a runaway. whether it was just luck or unintentionally good timing cyron isn’t sure and doesn’t care. cyron is nudged to his paws and he stands slowly, ignoring the aching in his muscles. the sterling saefyn stumbles once, losing his balance, pressing his weight into mawk who stands prepared for it. cyron makes an apologetic noise but does not give actual voice to it. he wasn’t sure what he’d be for apologizing for anyway: everything, potentially. that is an apology for another day when cyron’s rested, his belly full and he’s not left with the fear that he was upon death’s door. he looks first to mawk as he shifts his weight off of his father’s after using him briefly for support and then to illecebra, i’m ready he silently communicates, confident that he could manage the rest of the distance. together, the trio headed the rest of the way to easthollow in heavy and relieved silence.
war ate a boy
and spat out a man
Messages In This Thread
there's more to me then death / disaster - by Cyron - December 29, 2017, 03:06 PM
RE: there's more to me the death / disaster - by Mawk - December 29, 2017, 03:37 PM
RE: there's more to me the death / disaster - by Illecebra - December 29, 2017, 03:52 PM
RE: there's more to me then death / disaster - by Cyron - December 30, 2017, 04:53 AM
RE: there's more to me then death / disaster - by Mawk - January 01, 2018, 07:54 AM
RE: there's more to me then death / disaster - by Cyron - January 04, 2018, 03:52 AM