Neverwinter Forest Girl, use me while you can
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
There was little to see within the forest. The scent of deer lingered all around, suggesting the habitation of a local herd, but that wasn’t enough to interest him; he was currently alone and unable to take one down because of that, plus there was a herd within his valley. Despite these things, he continued forward through the trees, the wind working against him. By the time he picked up on the scent of another wolf, she had already entered his line of sight, bringing him to a full stop. Although he knew the woods were uninhabited by a pack—there weren’t any scent markings—he remained alert, watching the other for a moment before he continued walking.

The closer he got, the more familiar her scent became, piquing his interest. He didn’t recognise her, they had never before met, but the various smells that intermingled with her own stood out; he’d met someone from her pack before but, with some distance between them still, he couldn’t get a good enough whiff to determine which pack. Without stopping, he called out, “Hey,” trying to keep her from leaving just long enough for him to figure out where she was from.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Girl, use me while you can - by Xan - December 30, 2017, 08:22 AM
RE: Girl, use me while you can - by Lyra - January 05, 2018, 10:51 AM
RE: Girl, use me while you can - by Xan - January 06, 2018, 07:28 AM
RE: Girl, use me while you can - by Lyra - January 20, 2018, 08:45 AM
RE: Girl, use me while you can - by Xan - January 28, 2018, 10:02 PM
RE: Girl, use me while you can - by Lyra - March 10, 2018, 11:12 AM