Hoshor Plains and now, i crave it all
the boogeyman
99 Posts
Ooc — Bo
Winter afforded him so much. While others were starved and worn by the harsh clutch of frigid snow, Ithrik thrived. He thrived only because he could prey on more than deer and rabbits. He thrived because he could prey on them. With each beat of his paws against the earth, he could feel her growing weaker and it churned the fire within his stomach. His throat created a sharp growl that slipped past his lips and struck the back of the girl's body. Surely, she could feel his breath heave against her rear.

As her pace slowed, Ithrik too allowed for his long limbs to break as well. He did not want to expend a majority of his energy in the pursuit. He wished to save all that remained for the ravaging of her body. The fiend shuddered at the thought. To sink his rotten fangs into her plump rear would be so thrilling – so deliciously thrilling.

Lurching forward, Ithrik extended his muzzle toward her and snapped it shut, hoping that he would grasp something lush. He itched for the gratification of her blood against his long tongue. Every fiber of his body ached to stroke her red body and rip it apart so that he could see every vital organ that made her tick.
warning: PG-18+ & graphic/violent - this character does not reflect my OOC/person. Please only join Ithrik's threads if you are comfortable with explicit content.
Messages In This Thread
and now, i crave it all - by Indra - January 03, 2018, 07:20 PM
RE: and now, i crave it all - by Ithrik - January 03, 2018, 07:49 PM
RE: and now, i crave it all - by Indra - January 03, 2018, 08:04 PM
RE: and now, i crave it all - by Ithrik - January 03, 2018, 08:32 PM
RE: and now, i crave it all - by Indra - January 03, 2018, 08:42 PM
RE: and now, i crave it all - by Ithrik - January 03, 2018, 09:32 PM
RE: and now, i crave it all - by Indra - January 03, 2018, 09:40 PM
RE: and now, i crave it all - by Ithrik - January 03, 2018, 10:15 PM
RE: and now, i crave it all - by Indra - January 04, 2018, 12:33 PM
RE: and now, i crave it all - by Ithrik - January 08, 2018, 03:02 AM
RE: and now, i crave it all - by Indra - January 09, 2018, 06:22 PM