Blacktail Deer Plateau i'm so glad to finally meet you, i mean
"Once you've met someone you never really forget them.
131 Posts
Ooc —
Someone who she hasn't met yet? Help spread the ick!

There was something that felt off. Sorrel had come to the conclusion a while back that her joints would never stop aching so that pain was in the back of her mind. None of the wounds she had acquired while by herself stirred up any pain; most of them were already healed or near healed by now, with only a few exceptions here and there. Had she been able to leave them alone, they might have scabbed over already, but Sorrel had a bad habit of picking where she shouldn't.

Still, something wasn't quite right. Sorrel had risen that evening and made her way away from the rest of the group. There was a certain pressure on her chest that she couldn't quite put a cause to and a thick phlegm at the back of her throat which was more annoying than anything else. She was sore all over, but figuring this was nothing too out of the usual, Sorrel didn't think much of it. Rather, she went to visit one of the caches and gather herself whatever pickings she could.
"I'm dreaming! I'm dreaming!"
Chihiro, "Spirited Away" (2001)
Messages In This Thread
i'm so glad to finally meet you, i mean - by Sorrel Marie - January 05, 2018, 02:08 PM
RE: i'm so glad to finally meet you, i mean - by Dauntless - January 05, 2018, 09:11 PM
RE: i'm so glad to finally meet you, i mean - by Dauntless - January 06, 2018, 01:32 PM
RE: i'm so glad to finally meet you, i mean - by Dauntless - January 11, 2018, 02:12 PM
RE: i'm so glad to finally meet you, i mean - by Dauntless - January 13, 2018, 06:27 AM