Blacktail Deer Plateau i'm so glad to finally meet you, i mean
178 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
sorrel is who she introduces herself as and name drops kieran as her brother shortly following her introduction. dauntless’ chocolate brown ears twitch to attention atop his skull in recognition. he knows him, he thinks, but in the way that he knows the name and is able to put it to a face. he never actually hung out or really spoke all that much to kieran. “ah,” the noise pushes itself past dauntless’ lips in vague acknowledgement. “how do you like morningside so far?” he asks though small talk is not dauntless’ métier, remembering that she was relatively new to the pack.
Messages In This Thread
i'm so glad to finally meet you, i mean - by Sorrel Marie - January 05, 2018, 02:08 PM
RE: i'm so glad to finally meet you, i mean - by Dauntless - January 05, 2018, 09:11 PM
RE: i'm so glad to finally meet you, i mean - by Dauntless - January 06, 2018, 01:32 PM
RE: i'm so glad to finally meet you, i mean - by Dauntless - January 11, 2018, 02:12 PM
RE: i'm so glad to finally meet you, i mean - by Dauntless - January 13, 2018, 06:27 AM