Introductions [Mandatory Pack Meeting]
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
@Naya, @Silvermane, @Beric. Anyone who has not posted in the Claiming Thread yet (Naya) should go do that before posting in this one.

Majesty sat in the middle of the forest on the island that was now his - and his pack-mates' - home. Now that the place had been officially claimed as theirs, he figured it was as good a time as any for all of the wolves of his small, but wonderful, pack to meet one another. The day was still young - and still hot - which is why he had chosen to have the meeting here. The pine and evergreen trees reached high into the sky, effectively blocking out much of the sun's heat, for which Majesty was grateful. It was a lovely place, this island.

He closed his eyes for a moment, enjoying the sound of the ocean waves crashing against the shores. The island was small enough that even in the heart of the forest, one could still hear that beautiful sound. He knew it would definitely help him sleep at night, and looked forward to watching the sunset and the moonrise over the horizon, light sparkling off of the waves. He smiled contentedly. His dream had come true. Now he just had to make sure it stayed true, which was why he was calling this meeting. Pack relations were very important.

And so, with that thought, he dipped his head back and called for Naya, Silvermane, and Beric to come and meet him - as well as each other.
Messages In This Thread
Introductions [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Majesty - May 27, 2014, 01:14 PM
RE: Introductions [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Naya - May 28, 2014, 08:50 PM
RE: Introductions [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Naya - May 29, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: Introductions [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Beric - June 06, 2014, 03:15 PM
RE: Introductions [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Naya - June 08, 2014, 09:10 PM