Blackfeather Woods The thorns
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven

I wrote (and I thought I also posted) this yesterday... hmm. Ok lets do this again I guess. XD I hate to do this, but I'm going to wrap this up and have Rouge exit because Rouge will be going PPC soon.

He went on to explain that he and his family were monsters, but not in a disappointed or regretful tone. She wasn't sure where he was going with this. Talking about how monsters lived in the woods and in the dark, and rather then answer how he felt about them, he claimed the monster status. Was he trying to scare her? Was he ashamed of this? It didn't sound like it. 

Whatever it was Rouge didn't have must to say about it. She didn't think he was a monster, despite his somewhat shocking appearance. Maybe a jump scare, but nothing long term. Unsure of where this conversation would lead next, and not looking forward to unspecific and confusing answers, Rouge thought to exit. But before she did she left him a few parting words. "I don't think you're a monster, but it's subjective. Use others perspectives to your advantage." she said with her exit. Abit of advise he could take however he chose till they ran into one another again.

Messages In This Thread
The thorns - by Rouge - January 10, 2018, 01:05 PM
RE: The thorns - by Ramsay - January 14, 2018, 01:14 AM
RE: The thorns - by Rouge - January 22, 2018, 12:45 AM
RE: The thorns - by Ramsay - February 10, 2018, 06:41 PM
RE: The thorns - by Rouge - February 11, 2018, 10:15 PM
RE: The thorns - by Ramsay - February 17, 2018, 08:52 PM
RE: The thorns - by Rouge - February 19, 2018, 12:27 AM
RE: The thorns - by Ramsay - February 21, 2018, 09:49 PM
RE: The thorns - by Rouge - March 03, 2018, 11:55 AM
RE: The thorns - by Ramsay - March 04, 2018, 09:45 AM