Blacktail Deer Plateau Ready to go on an adventure
?
101 Posts
Ooc —
"Not really," he admitted, gesturing for her to walk with him. He needed to exercise his ankle anyway, and he wasn't sure he wanted anyone to overhear. It wasn't that he didn't trust others, but he knew there were several wolves who formerly called Easthollow home here, Sunny among them. He would hate to make any of them think poorly (of him or the pack) based on something they overheard.

"My brother went missing," he started. To this day he still didn't know where Cyron was, or if he was alive. Burr held on to the thin hope that he was, but it was a thread that frayed more and more with each passing day. "My parents went to try to find him, but they were gone for a really long time. Like... months. They left me and my sister at home, and never came back to check on us."

"Rowana went missing one day too, and my mom and dad were still gone, so I went out to try to find her. I went too far and got lost, ended up in the mountains, and that's how I hurt myself." His voice trailed off at the end, leaving the implication that he hadn't found his sibling hanging on silence. He cleared his throat, then finished with, "They're back there now. Mom and dad. Dad came to visit here... mom didn't. But I'm not sure how to forgive them. For being gone so long that Rowana disappeared too. For not coming back to see us at all."
Messages In This Thread
Ready to go on an adventure - by Pema - January 12, 2018, 12:05 AM
RE: Ready to go on an adventure - by Burr - January 15, 2018, 02:27 PM
RE: Ready to go on an adventure - by Pema - January 15, 2018, 10:31 PM
RE: Ready to go on an adventure - by Burr - January 16, 2018, 05:17 PM
RE: Ready to go on an adventure - by Pema - January 18, 2018, 02:18 PM
RE: Ready to go on an adventure - by Burr - January 21, 2018, 03:10 PM
RE: Ready to go on an adventure - by Pema - January 21, 2018, 05:22 PM
RE: Ready to go on an adventure - by Burr - January 27, 2018, 01:07 PM
RE: Ready to go on an adventure - by Pema - January 28, 2018, 09:53 PM
RE: Ready to go on an adventure - by Burr - February 03, 2018, 01:10 AM
RE: Ready to go on an adventure - by Pema - February 04, 2018, 12:45 AM