Greatwater Lake you got my back against the wall, oh god
the boogeyman
99 Posts
Ooc — Bo
The warning struck him, and Ithrik would have laughed if he had found the situation at all humorous. Instead, he continued at his pace and found his gut churn with the thought of filling it – filling it with the meat on this wolf's back. Saliva began to pool in his mouth and he parted his lips to allow his salmon-colored tongue to flop to the side, drizzling his drool onto the earth. After the bark of a warning struck him, and he had still not halted, it seemed that the stranger was keen on using words to prevent the attack. He would be sorely mistaken, for the devil was rarely moved by contention in language.

Fixing his eyes on the portions of the stranger that he thought were most appealing, Ithrik lunged forward and aimed to close his teeth around the young man's hind ankle. He had managed to doge the initial impact, but the patchwork devil did not believe that he could dart away forever.
warning: PG-18+ & graphic/violent - this character does not reflect my OOC/person. Please only join Ithrik's threads if you are comfortable with explicit content.
Messages In This Thread
you got my back against the wall, oh god - by Alarian - January 12, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: you got my back against the wall, oh god - by Ithrik - January 16, 2018, 04:38 PM
RE: you got my back against the wall, oh god - by Alarian - January 16, 2018, 04:49 PM
RE: you got my back against the wall, oh god - by Ithrik - January 26, 2018, 08:42 PM