Blacktail Deer Plateau deliver me from worry
101 Posts
Ooc — tweety bird
Winter's hold on her joints had yet to give way, and though she knew that there was work to be done later in the day, Forrest wanted to make a trip to the hot springs before the rest of the world realized she was missing. She got up and stretched, tried to quiet a rippling yawn, and started to make her way from the rendezvous. Something stopped her; initially, she couldn't tell what it was, but she eventually placed the smell as blood. 

There hadn't been any caches so close to where she slept as far as she knew, so it was a strange passing scent. Forrest looked around and decided to investigate and see if anyone was injured before continuing on her morning promenade. Not too far off was a girl, thin and lanky; instead of being like Sorrel who looked as though she had never been well, this girl looked like she had once known life and was now becoming acquainted with death. 

Caution in situations like these had long since been lost to the wind in Forrest's case; she'd had enough patients to know that apprehension didn't get you anything you needed. Hey, girl? she called out as she drew in a bit closer, slowly but with purpose.
"Life is a winking light in the darkness."
Hayao Miyazaki
Messages In This Thread
deliver me from worry - by Anatha - January 13, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: deliver me from worry - by Forrest - January 15, 2018, 08:00 AM
RE: deliver me from worry - by Anatha - January 15, 2018, 04:52 PM
RE: deliver me from worry - by Forrest - January 15, 2018, 05:39 PM
RE: deliver me from worry - by Anatha - January 15, 2018, 06:19 PM
RE: deliver me from worry - by Forrest - January 15, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: deliver me from worry - by Anatha - January 15, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: deliver me from worry - by Forrest - January 15, 2018, 06:53 PM
RE: deliver me from worry - by Anatha - January 15, 2018, 07:41 PM