Moonspear have you ever considered being a farmer.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
will do!

A bighorn ram, Amekaze corrected. Liffey nodded as she looked it over. It was truly an impressive specimen, which made it even more of a mystery what had happened to cause such an untimely death. It shouldn't have mattered all that much to her - meat was meat, and she knew they should just be grateful that whatever had happened actually had happened. Her curiosity, however, would likely be debating the possibilities for many days to come.

It wasn't important, though. Her alpha redirected her focus to the task at hand, which was finding a way to get it back. From this vantage, she could see that there was indeed a path that would lead them safely down to the lower slopes where the pack more often frequented. But the ram did look awful heavy, even if it didn't have those massive horns weighing it down. She laughed lightly at Ame's comment before tipping her muzzle back and calling to the rest of the pack. In the end, they would drag the beast to safer ground together, and then it would be time to feast.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Liffey - January 14, 2018, 03:02 PM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Amekaze - January 28, 2018, 11:47 PM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Liffey - January 29, 2018, 08:45 PM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Amekaze - February 01, 2018, 01:53 AM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Liffey - February 03, 2018, 09:41 AM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Amekaze - February 04, 2018, 02:48 AM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Liffey - February 10, 2018, 12:00 PM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Amekaze - February 21, 2018, 04:25 AM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Liffey - February 26, 2018, 10:01 AM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Liffey - March 02, 2018, 08:39 PM