Ankyra Sound you're stuck with yourself and a rage that can hurt you
you are never gonna be saved by kicking roses
109 Posts
Ooc —
as she preened his nape to liberate him from dirt, the tickling sensations raked a shiver ran down his spine. he folded his shoulders up reflexively, softly batting at her aureate snout with his paw as she made her effortless consensus that yes, that cloud was a positive dead-ringer for their favorite silver-spined Kappa. the smile on her face was met with an arch look. ”i know right? it’s the hips.” he remarked with smug glee.

a wroth thundercloud roiled on the horizon, foretelling of an incoming storm, and his mind made a predictive leap to Chusi. ready as ever to overshadow him and rain on his parade! his mien dimmed for a moment at the thought of the girl, but he punched back up once his eyes caught a glimpse of Nyx’s serene demeanor. 

her presence in Grimnismal didn’t go unappreciated—the undramatic bearing she possessed made her worth her weight in gold alone. laboring with a bit of guilt in terms of how she might be treated within the hierarchy, Lycaon hesitated with his words for a moment. "hey uh.” sorry if my insecure sis is a dick to you, i don’t know how to turn that feature off but we’re working on it. "do you feel comfortable here? nobody’s pickin’ on you, right?” he treaded carefully--of course, he was loath to offend her by implying she couldn’t hold her own against any of their constituents... but he certainly didn’t want her enduring Wylla’s spurs in passive silence, either.
[Image: lieslpixel.gif]
run in here come get yall juice
Messages In This Thread
RE: you're stuck with yourself and a rage that can hurt you - by Lycaon - February 24, 2018, 03:53 PM