Fox's Glade does that secret handshake include me?
249 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
All Welcome 

The foxes intrigued him. He knew he shouldn't indulge their little games, but he liked to watch them at night, see them go about their fox lives. Phocion was so small as to almost be one of them; he felt a kindred spirit with the creatures, and thus found himself in the glade quite often.

He kept to the western portion of the territory: any closer, and he risked running right into Easthollow. And while Valette and Xan co-existed peacefully here, he didn't want any trouble. Least of all with a pack he had once called his own, even if it had borne a different name, then.

The sky was partly cloudy, but the stars winked brightly when they peeked out, vivid against the moonless black expanse above. Fengari was at his weakest; Phocion felt it deep within, a sort of vulnerability that left him almost adrift during the day. When the orb was high and full, then, only then, would he feel at ease.

Yip yip yip, said the foxes. And if they cared for the sky at all, he'd never know. The white-pelted priest sat on a small rise, watching the stars.
Messages In This Thread
does that secret handshake include me? - by Phocion - January 17, 2018, 11:47 PM
RE: does that secret handshake include me? - by Murdock - January 20, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: does that secret handshake include me? - by Phocion - January 22, 2018, 09:46 PM
RE: does that secret handshake include me? - by Murdock - January 31, 2018, 10:50 PM
RE: does that secret handshake include me? - by Phocion - February 05, 2018, 01:27 PM
RE: does that secret handshake include me? - by Murdock - February 17, 2018, 10:19 PM
RE: does that secret handshake include me? - by Phocion - March 09, 2018, 06:04 PM