Bearclaw Valley i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be
249 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
He smiled at her admission. It wasn't so long ago that he, too, had been thrust into a role he wasn't completely prepared for, and this looked to be the case with Blondine and healing. But, one learned with time, and just as he had become a practiced priest, so, too, would she become a skilled medic.

"Of course," Phocion responded, nose dipping toward the ground to pick up the scents. Lavender, he mused, and rose. He lifted his head once more, flicking his tail. "After you," he said warmly, nodding toward where she had come from.

A sense of alarm, though, had come into his mind as he thought about what she was doing--collecting herbs. Either she was just stocking up, or someone was hurt. He hadn't heard of any injuries through the grapevine. . .then again, he was solitary by nature and often missed the grapevine entirely.
Messages In This Thread
i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Blondine - January 18, 2018, 11:22 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Phocion - January 22, 2018, 10:24 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Phocion - January 23, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Phocion - January 29, 2018, 11:26 AM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Phocion - February 05, 2018, 01:22 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Blondine - February 05, 2018, 07:17 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Phocion - February 13, 2018, 01:04 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Blondine - February 13, 2018, 09:28 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Phocion - February 26, 2018, 11:46 AM