The Sentinels if you are the dealer, i'm out of the game
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
340 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
maybe time for a current one? <33
The quiet that hung in the air seemed to last far too long for the young man’s liking. When the coywolf responded, it was with a confirmation. Smokestep felt a swell in his chest; he’d not only gained a recruit to the crew, but one who had laid a solid foundation even with his dark father. Arturo would have been a perfect addition to the Ironsea wolves, and the pallid corsair could not have been anymore enthused about it. While he was not certain they would have much in common, the little bits they had shared with each other were enough for him to feel sound in his offering. “Good,” he said in a confident voice. “We’re glad to have ye.” It wasn’t said with a tone that would reflect a condescending nature, but one of genuine belief.

“Yer welcome to come in when ye’d like. I’ll get ye introduced to the crew once ye do,” he explained carefully, offering the other male to make his way to the bay when he would feel most comfortable. It was a difficult challenge to throw one’s life away and take on the mantle of a pirate, but to commit the remainder of his time on earth to that cause… that was asking for an awful lot. Smokestep was always grateful when they did.
calling to join them the wretched and joyful
shaking the wings of their terrible youths
freshly disowned in some frozen devotion
Messages In This Thread
if you are the dealer, i'm out of the game - by Arturo - January 20, 2018, 01:24 PM
RE: if you are the dealer, i'm out of the game - by Arturo - January 23, 2018, 05:20 AM
RE: if you are the dealer, i'm out of the game - by Arturo - February 06, 2018, 04:12 AM
RE: if you are the dealer, i'm out of the game - by Arturo - February 10, 2018, 05:14 AM
RE: if you are the dealer, i'm out of the game - by Smokestep - April 05, 2018, 01:23 AM